No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz Continues His Rise, Eyes World Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz Continues His Rise, Eyes World Crown

Unbeaten rising star and WBO Latino junior lightweight champion, Luis "El Artesano" Cruz (18-0,14KOs) or Puerto Rico, had a spectacular performance outpointing Mexican contender Martin "El Brochas" Honorio with a ten round unanimous decision at the Rubén Rodríguez Coliseum in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. Photo by Enrique "Quique" Vázquez/Promociones Miguel Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

He is a good boxer for a young prospect to be calm and make the veteran look sloppy thats impressive

Comment

He showed really good boxing skills. Very impressive.

Comment

I think you are both wrong, I watched the fight carefully and my opinion is that Honorio won the fight. Luiz was far too tentative and "VERY open and loose with his defence. If Honorio had a better punch he's have surely KO'd the guy.

Not near world level yet, although he punches nice and straight. But far to open for comeback. he seems to seize up immediately aftehe throws a punch, allowing the counter to arrive. and connect.

Just my opinion.

Comment

i had it 6-4 cruz...he looks like a good boxer and technician..not a world beater but good movement..hope the fight with rocky martinez happens soon

Comment

Working...
          X