No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Says Training is Excellent, Plans To Stun Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Says Training is Excellent, Plans To Stun Ward

On May 14 in California, super middleweight Arthur Abraham (32-2, 26 KOs) will face WBA champion Andre Ward (23-0, 13 KOs) in a semi-final bout in the Super Six tournament. Ward, the tournament points leader, is a big favorite in the fight, but Abraham is confident of securing the upset victory. Abraham is training very hard under the leadership of coach Ulli Wegner, and says the battle with Ward is one of the most important fights of his entire career.

[Click Here To Read More]

with all the upsets recently i dont doubt it

Comment

I just don't think he has the tools to beat Ward. I know he has that crazy ass KO power and we all know Ward's been down before because the haters can't stop showin' the video, but I just don't think he has what it takes. I don't think he'd active enough to win this so all he'll have is pray for that one prayer to land.

Just think Ward's going to rough him up on the inside, be too quick and slick on the outside and cruise on a wide decision win.

Comment

Abraham is a walking punching bag. Dirrell already cracked his code, the only question is does Ward have the footwork to outbox him

Comment

Ward is far too skilled for the one-dimensional Abraham.

Comment

I dont care that Abe is one dimensional, I dont care he's been exposed, I'm going to be cheering him on armed with plenty of beer and friends hoping he knocks Ward clean out.
            Abraham either gets another 12 round humiliating beating or he is going to brutally expose Ward and de-rails him

Comment

skilled? his skills fare better in MMA the amount of elbows and clinching he does

Comment

amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I dont care that Abe is one dimensional, I dont care he's been exposed, I'm going to be cheering him on armed with plenty of beer and friends hoping he knocks Ward clean out.
                  Abraham either gets another 12 round humiliating beating or he is going to brutally expose Ward and de-rails him
                  I bet $1mil that Ward beats Abraham ?

Comment

The only way he stuns Ward is if he comes out and throws more then 20 punches a rd..Activity is the key word and should be being preached in his camp..

Comment

Working...
                    X