No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Talks Katsidis, Berto, Moving Up, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Talks Katsidis, Berto, Moving Up, More

BoxingScene.com caught up to southpaw Robert Guerrero on Wednesday for his thoughts on last Saturday night's unanimous decision lightweight victory over Australia's hard-punching Michael Katsidis that earned Guerrero his fourth, and, fifth career title belts over his third weight class.

[Click Here To Read More]

Robert did look alot more exciting.And he does have the frame to go
    up to ww imo.Hopefully he gets a shot at soto,marquez at lw first.
    A fight between the ghost and maidana would be good also.

Comment

guerrero doesn't have the power to hang at 147. people will walk through his shots. berto will pick him apart with the speed and KO him with the power.

at 140 lbs, khan is just too big and fast for guerror. don't see him outjabbing khan at all. timmah will **** up guerro's style with the headbutts.

guerrero might be able to win a close decision fight against devon or judah.

if robert can handle the pressure of maidana, then he outboxes him, otherwise he loses by quitting or a late rounds stoppage.

Comment

Beat Marquez, and then move to LWW and try bang with Alexander, Bradley and Khan ;-) WW might be a step too much, but who knows? This guy has very good ring generalship, power and skills! Very smart boxer.

Comment

147 is too much, I think his boxing ability could give Khan fits, and pressure is the key against Khan make him uncomfortable and bomb on him, Bradley would be the hardest to beat, and Devon to. But I would like to see him against Lucas or Maidana, Judah I'm taking Judah though.

Comment

aim for a fight with soto or someone, then move to lww, see how you do there. 147 is a bit too much for him at the moment, he needs to prove himself at 140 first. he can deff hang with those guys imo...

Comment

I don't like the future for him. I think he'll just become the next Humberto Soto at 135. Nice little journeyman that can hold a title. If he bumps up to 140 I think Maidana sparks him out while Bradley and Khan just box his ears off.

Comment

Guerrero earned the title shot against JMM
                he has a chance to beat him
                he should concentrate on that above all else
                if not, 135 has plenty of names for him
                don't go to 140 just yet

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Robert did look alot more exciting.And he does have the frame to go
                  up to ww imo.Hopefully he gets a shot at soto,marquez at lw first.
                  A fight between the ghost and maidana would be good also.
                  He only looked exciting because his dance partner happened to be one of the most exciting fighters in the world, if not, the most exciting.

Guerrero has always been a limp-dicked, chicken-shit, motherfucking coward. (see. Guerrero vs Yordan).

Comment

If Guerrero is hydrating that much he definitely can move up to 140 with ease I would think.

Comment

Working...
                    X