No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek Dominates Kevin McBride Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tomasz Adamek Dominates Kevin McBride Easy

Newark, NJ; USA; Tomasz Adamek (Black/Orange) and Kevin McBride (Green/White) during their 12 round heavyweight bout at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. Adamek won via 12 round unanimous decision. Photos by Ed Mulholland
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont see how fighting a fat bum in any way helps Adamek prepare for fighting an athletic monster like Wlad or Vitali. I still think Adamek should be fighting at CW, he's too small and doesn't stand a chance against Vitali.

Comment

I'm a fan of Adamek, but he's simply too small to conquer Vitali Klitschko. Big props to Goral for his shot in HW, but Dr. Ironfist will end his campaign, there's no doubt in my mind. Having said that, Adamek can give Vitali a good fight, but Vitali will stalk him down, KO or TKO for Vitali rds 10-12. Looking forward big time!

Comment

Adamek's problem with either Klitschko will be their height and jack hammer jab, it will not allow him to get inside, thus I see a stoppage after maybe 7-8 rounds of punishment. He needs to drop back into CW as another poster mentioned.

Comment

VITALY never suffered a KD in his carrer,his two losses are with CHRIS BYRD because a injury when he was winning easy and LENNOX LEWIS because cuts when he was ahead on scorecards;i'm a big fan of ADAMEK but he has no chances to hurt VITALY,VITALY with his long arms he will catch sooner or later ADAMEK with a big right hand and he will come the pain;WLAD has a good jab and power in both hands,WLAD has no chin compared to his brother but i really don't know if ADAMEK can be able to hurt him,if i was ADAMEK i'd prefer to face HAYE!!!

Comment

Well hopefully will get the find out how he does against a klitschko. I think hes probably the has the best chance of winning in the division along with Haye. Hes a real fighter who always shows up in shape to win. It would be a fight I would love to see.

Comment

Working...
            X