No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales Goes To War With Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales Goes To War With Marcos Maidana

In a fight for the ages, jr welterweight Marcos Maidana (30-2, 27 KOs) took a hard-fought twelve round majority decision over legendary three-division world champion Erik Morales (51-7, 35 KOs) to regain the vacant interim WBA title on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Photos by Chris Cozzone

[Click Here To Read More]

Americans are always crying that Hopkins is the last of the dying breed, but I'm ok if his breed dies. Breed of warriors like Morales, JMM, Pacquiao will go away in few years and then it would be difficult to have great wars in the ring, that would be the time I'll be crying.

Comment

I was speechless after watching the fight. These kind of fights, after watching them, is the kind that makes you say, man I love boxing!

Comment

Magnificent picture set.

Comment

Excellent set of photos. This is one of my happiest moments as a boxing fan and as early as the result was announced after the fight, I was thinking REMATCH.

Comment

that eye looks even nastier with these high quality pictures

Comment

Thanks for adding to the memory vault, men.

Comment

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN SEE THE REPLAY ON-LINE????!!!!! It was my daughter's birthday yesterday and I took her to Disneyland. Erik Morales is My all-time favorite boxer and I sacrificed seeing this fight :/ Help anyone?

Comment

Erik, you truly are the great !...... Thank you.

That is all.

Comment

I have only been a hardcore boxing fan for about 3 years and in that time this card is by far the best i have ever seen. It had everything, 3 fights with nothing but drama and excitement.

Comment

Working...
                    X