Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Perfect With McBride, But Vitali Clash Looms Tall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Perfect With McBride, But Vitali Clash Looms Tall

There was little drama heading into heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek's tuneup match with Irish big man Kevin McBride Saturday night at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali is going to give Adamek such a beating.

Comment

Mcbride made a great punching bag for adamek. The commentators at the fight were right when they said the match was great practice on how well adamek can fight taller fighters like the klitschkos

Comment

I don't see how it was great practice for taller fighters, since McBride was painfully slow. The Klitschkos won't be nearly as easy to hit.

Comment

I don't really blame Adamek for taking an uncompetitive fight, instead of risking the one big payday he is likely to see in his career.

Like everyone else, I don't imagine any of the current crop of normal-sized heavyweights like Adamek or Haye or Boytsov can overcome the size advantage of either Klitschko. What I really wish is that those three would forget the Klitschkos and instead fight each other. That could be really interesting -- too bad we'll never get to see it.

Comment

It surprised me that Adamek was not able to get the KO. McBride was painfully slow, came into the fight in poor condition and was breathing heavy midway through the first ****ing round. How the hell do you not KO this bum? Disappointing to say the least..

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              Vitali is going to give Adamek such a beating.
              It really doesnt look good for the fight with the Klitschkos.
              But wHat about this idea;
              Maybe it is Adamek's game to cheat the Klitschkos.
              Maybe this fights with Maddalone and McBride were supposed to make the Klitschkos less worried. Adamek always says he must find the way to cheat Klitschkos.
              What do you think about this idea?

Comment

Working...
              X