Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Robert Guerrero vs. Michael Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Robert Guerrero vs. Michael Katsidis

BoxingScene.com has sought the opinion of 10 boxing insiders for their thoughts on who will win Saturday night's clash between southpaw lightweight Robert Guerrero, of Gilroy, Calif., and Australia's Michael Katsidis for the interim WBO and WBA belts from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

1 ko predicition.....

WAR KATS!!!

Comment

Hard fight to predict but im going for Kats late on stoppage.WAR KATSIDIS

Comment

i like kats,good fighter exciting and a good attitude too hope he gets the ko

Comment

katsidis by ko/tko win

Comment

Kats by ko war sparta

Comment

Guerrero by UD victory or TKO/KO/ref stoppage in or around the 9th rd. Kats will bring it early but once Guerrero adapts, he is going to picl Kats off with the jab and sneak in a left to clobber the Great as he tries to get inside. Best fight of the night by far, I like both boxers but Guerrero is special, he will dig deep to pull out an impressive win and he has karma on his side.

Comment

I hate Guerrero,but he's winning this on UD. He'll get Katsidis hurt, then take his foot off the gas like his bitch ass always does. Hopefully he'll get lazy and Katsidis can put him down like old-ass Casamayor did.

Comment

I ****ing love this match-up. A 'Boxer vs Puncher' match-up like this always has FOTY potential written all over it. Shame that the main event on the card is such a mismatch.

I'm going with The Ghost by tight decision after a hard-fought war.

Comment

Katsidis will put too much pressure and too much power for the ghost to handle ,,, 8 rounds and the ghost is history

Comment

Working...
                    X