No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Robert Stieglitz vs Khoren Gevor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Robert Stieglitz vs Khoren Gevor

The fighters for tomorrow's boxing event in Bördelandhalle in Magdeburg, stepped on the scale this afternoon at the furniture store, Maco Furniture, in Magdeburg. WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (39-2, 23KOs) shone with smooth fighting weight 76.2kg [167.9], while his opponent Khoren Gevor (31-5, 16KOs) also came in at the same weight of 76.2kg. Photos by Errol Popova

[Click Here To Read More]

Gevor is a good fighter and he makes his opponents bring the A-game. Question is if Gevor, being the late replacement, is in shape to go the distance at full throttle.

I think Stieglitz will win, but I'll be rooting for Gevor, who was winning against Abraham before being on the receiving end of a highlight-reel KO and had a VERY close decision going against him against Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Gevor is a good fighter and he makes his opponents bring the A-game. Question is if Gevor, being the late replacement, is in shape to go the distance at full throttle.

I think Stieglitz will win, but I'll be rooting for Gevor, who was winning against Abraham before being on the receiving end of a highlight-reel KO and had a VERY close decision going against him against Sturm.
      Gevor did beat Sturm but they gave it to Sturm no surprise, don't know how he will be at SMW against what I view as a pretty decent fighter with ok power at the weight.

Comment

You guys can put your pants back on before posing for the cameras...

Comment

Ridiculous weigh-in photos, half the boxers look clinically insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Gevor did beat Sturm but they gave it to Sturm no surprise, don't know how he will be at SMW against what I view as a pretty decent fighter with ok power at the weight.
            Gevor lost clearly at SMW to the guy he is replacing in this fight: Dimitri Sartison. Even though he lost, he was competitive untill the end.

Comment

Working...
            X