Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Stops Concepcion, Fight of The Year War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Stops Concepcion, Fight of The Year War

At the Arena Roberto Duran in Panama City, Panama, Hernan "Tyson" Marquez (30-2, 23KOs) captured the WBA flyweight title by stopping Luis "El Nica" Concepcion (22-2, 17KOs) after ten rounds of non-stop, furious action in a clear frontrunner for the 2011 "Fight of The Year." Photos by Rafael Soto. [Full Fight Recap, Click Here]

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At the Arena Roberto Duran in Panama City, Panama, Hernan "Tyson" Marquez (30-2, 23KOs) captured the WBA flyweight title by stopping Luis "El Nica" Concepcion (22-2, 17KOs) after ten rounds of non-stop, furious action in a clear frontrunner for the 2011 "Fight of The Year." Photos by Rafael Soto. [Full Fight Recap, Click Here]

[Click Here To Read More]
    what a fight! the first three rounds... had the first round conception 8-7. there were so many kd's.

Comment

WOW!!! Very good & Impressive victory for Marquez!! I thought Concepcion would have definitely beat Marquez.. I'm gonna have to look for this 1 online to check it out!!

Comment

This kid is gonna be Great!
        EXcellent fight
        Props to both fighters

Comment

Oh yea I was rooting for tyson kid is a great fighter a small guy big heart he would have beaten donaire in pr if he was bigger he caught donaire good and gave it his all so hopefully he does well

Comment

I'm watching it again this the kinda fight I'd buy on DVD

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Oh yea I was rooting for tyson kid is a great fighter a small guy big heart he would have beaten donaire in pr if he was bigger he caught donaire good and gave it his all so hopefully he does well
              he could have beaten donaire?? hahahahahaha...what fight were u watching?? lol..

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                he could have beaten donaire?? hahahahahaha...what fight were u watching?? lol..
                *Looks at avatar*
                Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                  he tagged donaire pretty good and lasted way longer than montiel, had donaire been his size instead of being a tall advantage takin mothafoker than marquez would of prolly beaten him..
                  fuk off pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                    he tagged donaire pretty good and lasted way longer than montiel, had donaire been his size instead of being a tall advantage takin mothafoker than marquez would of prolly beaten him..
                    fuk off pinoy.
                    Donaire fought in a southpaw stance the first 6 rounds...

HE TOYED WITH HIM!!

anyway, great fight and great win by Marquez.
                    i like him .
                    Last edited by VERDUGO; 04-03-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X