No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Jikam Wants To Beat Lorenzo, Then Felix Sturm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: N'Jikam Wants To Beat Lorenzo, Then Felix Sturm

Unbeaten French-Cameroonian Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam (25-0, 17 KOs) will defend his WBA "interim" belt against Dominican middleweight Giovanni Lorenzo on April 2nd at the Palestra in front of the Direct 8 cameras.The talented student of Mouss Ouicher was awarded the title last October in Paris at the end of a difficult battle against Advantil Khurtsidze. And Lorenzo does not appear as an easy rival either. Hassan looks forward to this fight, as observers will compare his showcase against the ring performances that Lorenzo had with the German champions, Felix Sturm and Sebastian Sylvester.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Unbeaten French-Cameroonian Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam (25-0, 17 KOs) will defend his WBA "interim" belt against Dominican middleweight Giovanni Lorenzo on April 2nd at the Palestra in front of the Direct 8 cameras.The talented student of Mouss Ouicher was awarded the title last October in Paris at the end of a difficult battle against Advantil Khurtsidze. And Lorenzo does not appear as an easy rival either. Hassan looks forward to this fight, as observers will compare his showcase against the ring performances that Lorenzo had with the German champions, Felix Sturm and Sebastian Sylvester.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Failed to find "Golovkin" letter combination in this article

Comment

Originally posted by GStalker View Post
      EXACTLY. I was so pumped to hear he might fight golovkin, but i had my doubts that it would happen . . . **** Lorenzo, and **** Sturm - I want N'Jikam/Golovkin . . .

Comment

Have the feeling Golovkin is **** out of luck with these two. Sturm will never fight a puncher like Golovkin. And if N'Jikam easily beats Lorenzo, Sturm won't want to fight him either

Comment

give Khurtsidze his rematch or fight Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by GStalker View Post
            This. Stop ducking.

Comment

He has sparred with Felix Sturm and Sebastian Sylvester.

what about Golovkin? hallo????

Comment

N'Dam is making a mistake looking past Lorenzo

N'Dam Seems to be focused more on Sturm than on his current opponent Giovanni Lorenzo. That is a huge mistake because Lorenzo is a huge puncher and everyone agrees N'Dam does not have the greatest defense and is wide with his punches, I am going against the grain of most and say I believe Lorenzo wins by brutal KO like he did in the Dionisio Miranda fight.

Lorenzo KO 4

Comment

Working...
                X