No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Ready For Step One on Pacquiao-Mosley Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Ready For Step One on Pacquiao-Mosley Card

LAS VEGAS, NEV – Former World Middleweight Champion KELLY “The Ghost” PAVLIK will make his long-awaited return to the ring when he takes on undefeated World Boxing Council (WBC) Continental Americas super middleweight champion ALFONSO “El Tigre” LOPEZ, Saturday, May 7, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. The 10-round Pavlik-Lopez rumble will headline the Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight championship undercard. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Sugar Shane Mosley Promotions, Tecate and MGM Grand, the four-fight Mosley-Pacquiao pay-per-view extravaganza will be produced and distributed live on SHOWTIME PPV®. [Click Here To Read More]

54.95 is garbage **** bob arum!!!!

Comment

isn't he spsd 2 go round 2 all the ppl he hurt n apologize 2 them 1st or sumn? i saw that on SEINFELD.

Comment

Mp promotions is a wat good fighters does pac own bernabe lol warrr vasquez destroy arce who I respect very much but this is passing the torch wv2 by ko in a great war also cant wait to see pavlik back and war soto you got this in the bag the main event is garbage

Comment

I'll pay it , good undercards and let's see how long it takes Manny to dispatch in what I hope is SSM last bout .

Comment

Working...
          X