No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dimitrenko Knocks Sosnowski Out in Hamburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dimitrenko Knocks Sosnowski Out in Hamburg

At the Universum Gym in Hamburg, Germany, Alexander Dimitrenko (31-1, 21KOs) knocked out Albert Sosnowski (46-4-1, 28KOs) in the twelfth and final round to retain the EBU [European] heavyweight title. Sosnowski got caught with an uppercut up the middle and he was knocked out cold from the shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

they fought in a gym??

would like to see the KO video

Comment

What rubbish photos. I've got better in my flickr link in the sig.

Comment

the knockouts on youtube......its worth watchin just to see the victory celebration, he does a pretty sweet backwards somersault!!!!

Comment

for natas

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
            for natas

I find it very disrespectful when someone is rolling round on the floor like an idiot when his opponent is out cold on the floor, atleast pretend to be concerned.

Comment

Dimitrenko looks like he was born to close to Chernobyl

Comment

The hell? Must suck for Sosnowski to go from an environment like this:

to this:

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                  I find it very disrespectful when someone is rolling round on the floor like an idiot when his opponent is out cold on the floor, atleast pretend to be concerned.
                  Dimitrenko studies law. No wonder he behaves like having no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                    If he dies, he dies.

But seriously, Dimitrenko does look and act like a kid. A lazy, heartless kid at that. Terrible waste of talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X