Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcos Maidana Ready For Glory With Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcos Maidana Ready For Glory With Erik Morales

My plans while driving down Spring Mountain road in Las Vegas, Nevada were pretty simple. I was hoping to catch up with lightweight contender Sharif Bogere at the Pound 4 Pound Gym and later hit up Roger Mayweather and Floyd's gym just down the street to gather a few sound bytes or gym shots from each man. I was a little late in trying to catch Bogere and Mayweather was nowhere to be found but I was pleasantly surprised when Pound 4 Pound co-owner Rich Barrientes advised me that former interim WBA junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana was in town and training out of his facility.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maidana by brutal TKO

Comment

Damn,how much i respect MORALES!!!
      He took this dangerous fight with the hardest puncher of the division(140 is the hottest right now),GREAT MORALES!!!!

Comment

Madiana doesn't come to fight, he comes to murder you.

Comment

If David freaking Diaz cracked Morales' chin, Maidana is simply going to punch it clear off his face.

Comment

Glory??

This is a disgrace on every level, Maidana has lost a lot of credibility.

Imagine if Amir had lost to Marcos, and he immediately got another title shot against a washed up old man fighting waaay out of his weight class like Morales.

Peoples heads would be exploding around here if that happened.

Comment

forget what you've heard.... if morales beats maidana, it's the single greatest comeback of boxing history!!!

so what's my point... how can this be a box-office main event? morales has next to no chance...

Comment

listen to you people....dont you understand that morales needed this fight...he's a washed up broke fighter he has no f***cking money this is a disgrace not a comeback...do u guys really think he is mounting a comeback? he's trying to feed his family...he was a legend in the ring but he is a degenerate outside of it

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
                  listen to you people....dont you understand that morales needed this fight...he's a washed up broke fighter he has no f***cking money this is a disgrace not a comeback...do u guys really think he is mounting a comeback? he's trying to feed his family...he was a legend in the ring but he is a degenerate outside of it
                  Are you kidding me! Can maidana knock out morales definatly, in the first round possibly, but morales has made a solid comeback, he defeated willie limond alot more convincing than amir khan did! Dont forget morales is at a better weight now ...

... if chop chop corley can take maidana all the way, then what will a old wise erik morales do, maidana has power to end your life, but can he box with morales?? no chance, morales is doing a roberto duran in this one for me, and maidanas playing barkley

Erik will win as long as he can avoid maidanas power! thus making me some ££££ hopefully !!

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
                    If David freaking Diaz cracked Morales' chin, Maidana is simply going to punch it clear off his face.
                    Up until then when could you ever question morales chin?? I think weight had alot to do with it, ... dont forget morales won that fight aswell, it was a robbery!!!

People like evander holyfield, sugar shane mosley, roy jones jnr etc should not be allowed near a boxing ring ... but I dont think erik is in the same boat just yet!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X