No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Sparring With McDermott For Dereck Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Sparring With McDermott For Dereck Chisora

London - With just three weeks to go until we find out who will promote the British Heavyweight title fight between Tyson Fury and Dereck Chisora, the Manchester based heavyweight has headed to London to spar old foe and good friend John McDermott.

[Click Here To Read More]

So the chisora fight is on? And why is he sparring a fat lard in Mcdermott? Scrap that Fury is fat too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      So the chisora fight is on? And why is he sparring a fat lard in Mcdermott? Scrap that Fury is fat too.
      I think he's getting in decent nick, Tyson.

McDermott is just a doorman.

I can imagine he has bare-knuckle fights in the basements of nightclubs for gangster money. Before getting knocked out in an impromptu fight with a tiny gypsy on a caravan site.

Or is that just the plot of snatch?

Comment

Fury looked good and was in shape last time out.

Fury is going to stop Chisora.

Comment

I thought he'd done enough sparring with him already in their two fights. Don't think Fury is ready for Chisora, but it should be entertaining. Even with Steward training him, I seriously doubt Fury could beat David Price TBH.

If and when Chisora beats Fury, I'd like to see him fight Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            I think he's getting in decent nick, Tyson.

McDermott is just a doorman.

I can imagine he has bare-knuckle fights in the basements of nightclubs for gangster money. Before getting knocked out in an impromptu fight with a tiny gypsy on a caravan site.

Or is that just the plot of snatch?

lol, My favourite movie of all-time..

Comment

After McDermotts last fight he claimed he was sick for the Fury rematch and had blood tests to prove it and that he could beat Tyson again if they fought (think he said glandular fever maybe?)

I reckon McDermott is taking sparring with Fury pretty serious to prove a point that he can still kick his ass lol.

Comment

chisora went from wlad...to tyson fury.....

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  After McDermotts last fight he claimed he was sick for the Fury rematch and had blood tests to prove it and that he could beat Tyson again if they fought (think he said glandular fever maybe?)

I reckon McDermott is taking sparring with Fury pretty serious to prove a point that he can still kick his ass lol.
                  There are some fighters who are the great in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    There are some fighters who are the great in sparring.
                    He'll make Fury work hard and i reckon the lazy lump needs that cos he doesnt strike me as someone who pushes himself too hard in training

Comment

Working...
                    X