Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sylvester-Geale: Daniel Confident of Winning in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sylvester-Geale: Daniel Confident of Winning in Germany

Purse bids have been cancelled at t the 11th hour when heavyweight International boxing promoter Gary Shaw of Gary Shaw Production ns (USA), in conjunction with leading Australian promoter Grange Old School Boxing finalised a deal with Chris Meyer of Sauerland Promotions (Germany) which left all parties smiling.

[Click Here To Read More]

real good match up, (just noticed 5 stars in boxrec)

I want Geale to dominate or KO Sylvester otherwise he shouldnt challenge him, it would be just a waste of time in Germany.

Sylvester kinda impressed me with his shutout of Oral, esp the bodypunching.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Purse bids have been cancelled at t the 11th hour when heavyweight International boxing promoter Gary Shaw of Gary Shaw Production ns (USA), in conjunction with leading Australian promoter Grange Old School Boxing finalised a deal with Chris Meyer of Sauerland Promotions (Germany) which left all parties smiling.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Manny Pacquiao vs Sebastian Sylvester would be a huge. Sylvester is only 5'7'' inches and it would be Pacquiaos 8th world titles in 8 divisions.

Comment

I think Geale will win, unless the judges in Germany rob him.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
          Manny Pacquiao vs Sebastian Sylvester would be a huge. Sylvester is only 5'7'' inches and it would be Pacquiaos 8th world titles in 8 divisions.
          Wake up Pacquio in the middle of the night and he wins against that bum.
          I would not even rank this Sylvester among the top 15 in the current MW division. Anyways, Geale might need a KO to actually take away the title

Comment

Good luck to Geale, but I just can't see him winning a decision in Germany against Sylvester. Sylvester is the kind of guy who would be a fringe contender in another era when there weren't seven middleweight "champions," but he is active enough in the ring to give Sauerland's judges just enough excuse to give him unwarranted decisions/draws (re: see Karmazin). He is probably the weakest of the middleweight beltholders besides Zbik. Still, IMO, Geale has to score a KO to leave town with the belt, and Geale isn't a huge puncher

Comment

Working...
            X