No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather/Golden Boy Legal Battle Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather/Golden Boy Legal Battle Update

On Monday, a Nevada federal district court denied a bid to dismiss Manny Pacquiao's defamation lawsuit. t Pacquiao sued Oscar de la Hoya, Golden Boy's CEO Richard Schaefer, and Floyd Mayweather, and others for falsely accusing him of taking performance enhancing drugs. The defendants responded to the lawsuit by asking the judge to dismiss it, saying their statements were merely opinions. A federal judge disagreed, and the case will now go forward.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm actually not even bothered if this fight happens or not anymore.

Comment

the mayweathers now have the opportunity to prove their case against the pacman. i don't see why you would object to this lawsuit if you are the accuser.

Comment

Manny should at least get out of his promotional rights with Golden Boy. What kind of semi-promoter would put his own fighter in bad light?

Comment

Because they have absolutly no proof or evidence. This is gonna be a open and shut case for Pacquiao's lawyers. All they have to do is show that ustream vid and everyone on the jury is gonna side with Pacquiao. And once they see the rap sheet of the Mayweathers its a slam dunk case for Pac.

Not only is Floyd Jr going to jail from beating his baby mamma but him, Floyd Sr, Roger, GBP, Oscar are all gonna get their pants sued off them!

Comment

How can it be a false accusation if it hasn't been proven false?

"Because Pacquiao hasn't tested positive for PED's in any of his fights"

Neither did Shane Mosley.

I guess Victor Conte falsely accused Mosley of using steroids. We saw what Mosley got out of suing Conte for "slander and defamation", nothing. He just ended up admitting he "unknowingly" took steroids, which he "thought" was actually "Flaxseed oil".

Comment

Hey Kev Mosley never tested postive but Conte kept Blood doping records for Mosley use of Steroids. The Feds knew they had Mosley caught red handed. Mosley confess rather than go to jail for lying like his buddy Barry Bonds. Conte is wiser and dosn't keep lab reports so he knows how to cheat the test so any fighter who uses Conte is a cheat Ward and Donaire

Comment

Hey Kv what idiot would pay $1300 for a bottle of Flaxseed oil ? Mosley knew it was Roids. I also hope Mayweather is left penny less after the law suit.

Comment

This lawsuits a joke. The only reason why lil Floyds name is on it is because hes the only one with any money. Hes never publicly accused Manny of anything. The only thing hes done is ask for a blood test. Now Roger, GBP, and Sr. better start opening their check books. Oh Jeff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Hey Kev Mosley never tested postive but Conte kept Blood doping records for Mosley use of Steroids. The Feds knew they had Mosley caught red handed. Mosley confess rather than go to jail for lying like his buddy Barry Bonds. Conte is wiser and dosn't keep lab reports so he knows how to cheat the test so any fighter who uses Conte is a cheat Ward and Donaire
                    If Conte is still doping fighters that his and the fighters problems. I mentioned Mosley never testing positive for PED's as an example of how useless NSAC or standard urine testing is in boxing.

And you made my case even clearer when you said Conte kept Blood doping records for Mosley. There are no blood testing in boxing, that was Conte, not NSAC or any one else. NSAC just does urine testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X