No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Confidant Critical of Donaire's Golden Switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Confidant Critical of Donaire's Golden Switch

Manny Pacquiao confidant Rex 'Wakee' Salud has criticized Nonito Donaire Jr.'s decision to leave Top Rank in favor of Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manny Pacquiao confidant Rex 'Wakee' Salud has criticized Nonito Donaire Jr.'s decision to leave Top Rank in favor of Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Donaire isn't a MP Promotions fighter, and that dude needs to mind his own business. Mannys camp needs to STFU because what they eat don't make Donaire ****.

Comment

i agree......nonito is one ungrateful sob.....and dumb too ..

Comment

Oscar wins, Arum loses. I guess that leech Rex Salud forgets that Manny signed with Golden Boy also and only returned to Top Rank because Blob Arum sued him to stay with Top Stank. Golden Boy is the future. Top Stank is the past. Arum will be dead soon anyway dudes like 80 years old

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
          Oscar wins, Arum loses. I guess that leech Rex Salud forgets that Manny signed with Golden Boy also and only returned to Top Rank because Blob Arum sued him to stay with Top Stank. Golden Boy is the future. Top Stank is the past. Arum will be dead soon anyway dudes like 80 years old
          honestly I think the fans lose in this one. I think donaire had much better options with top rank.

And no top rank wont be done when arum dies, his son in law will take over and he's very competent and many have called him the future of the sport

Comment

I'm a fan of nonito, but not his decision to leave TR.

Comment

He basically leaving a Harvard Law grad student for a guy who wears panties and fishnet stockings and can't even keep track of his wallet and offered 1.5 mill reward for it because it had a food stamp in it and it was in his car. Seriously, I did not make any of that up.

Comment

Did Rex have an issue when he didn't give Shaw a chance to match Arum's offer, it is not like Nonito started with Top Rank or was at zero when he got there because he already beat Darchinyan.

Fights are there for Nonito with or without Top Rank just the names are different~ and that situation will not remain static anyways.

Comment

Man I hope Donaire doesn't get sidelined from the legal battle. That would **** up his momentum.

Comment

i'm a filipino and i do not agree with donaire's transfer to golden boy. and most of us pinoys does not agree either.

Comment

Working...
                    X