No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak Stops Yuri Foreman in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak Stops Yuri Foreman in Seven Rounds

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Junior middleweight Pawel Wolak (29-1, 19KOs) go the biggest win of his career when he stopped former WBA champion Yuri Foreman (28-2, 8KOs) in six rounds. Foreman was fighting for the first time since the TKO loss to Miguel Cotto from last June.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good RIDDENS to the boring Forman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Junior middleweight Pawel Wolak (29-1, 19KOs) go the biggest win of his career when he stopped former WBA champion Yuri Foreman (28-2, 8KOs) in six rounds. Foreman was fighting for the first time since the TKO loss to Miguel Cotto from last June.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Exciting fight and show Wolak has put on. I wonder how a cotto-wolak fight would turn out; kind of getting a flashback from cotto-margarito.

And I've got to say, his style reminds me of Smokin Frazier. Constant body movement and that block style.

I've felt a lot of anticipation leading up to this fight and the fight itself lived up to it.

Comment

Foreskin should retire!! Maybe fight Alexander in a quitters only WBC super duper loser takes all fight!

Comment

Now we know why Chavez Jr never fought Wolak...

Comment

Yuri didn't look the same at all, didn't have the same bounce quickness he had before the knee injury against Cotto

Comment

Eli Seckbach is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight.

Comment

I told you guys wolak would beat yuri

Comment

Wolak is just an abnormal relentless fighter!!! & Foreman is a punk!!! Wolack took Foreman's heart & pocket it!!!

Comment

Pawel " the pollack" wolak

That would be an awesome nick name.

Comment

Working...
                    X