No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr., Juan Manuel Marquez Talk Cotto-Mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr., Juan Manuel Marquez Talk Cotto-Mayorga

Two of the boxers who plan to sit ringside at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, are Juan Manuel Marquez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Both fighters gave their predictions on the main event of the evening, where Miguel Cotto will defend his WBA junior middleweight title against Ricarod Mayorga.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayorga is goin' to gangrape Miguel Cotto's sorry ass, and when that happens I will drink a beer and smoke a cigar in honor of El Matador.

PACROID U'RE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Mayorga hurts Cotto suspect chin; I wouldnt doubt if Cotto ends up low-blowing Mayorga like he did Judah in their bout.

Comment

Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post
        I wouldnt be surprised if Mayorga hurts Cotto suspect chin; I wouldnt doubt if Cotto ends up low-blowing Mayorga like he did Judah in their bout.
        Lol I can't believe people are actually giving mayorga a chance .. Cotto is gonna destroy him with ease

Comment

cotto is going to destroy this bum I laugh at chavez hating he kno dam well cotto is gonna ko mayorga thats y his ***** assss ducked.cotto twice

Comment

At least I expect an interesting and exciting fight. I wish Cotto the best and would like to see Cotto fighting Chavez Jr. in the near future.

Comment

It is interesting to hear people discuss this 'match' as if it were an actual prizefight.
              It's just another Bob Arum 50 buck novelty act.
              This is a one way ticket to Palookaville for both the fans as well as Mayorga.
              The most interesting fight on the card is Foreman/Wolak.

Comment

cotto looks like he was in pretty good shape yesterday at the weigh in and wouldn't mind seeing him close out the career against chavez jr to get that mw belt from him IF he could carry the weight up to 160. i know martinez would still be in the mix to fight the wbc mw as soon as chavez/zbik fight is over but knowing how sulaiman works ,he will move the right strings in chavez favor.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  It is interesting to hear people discuss this 'match' as if it were an actual prizefight.
                  It's just another Bob Arum 50 buck novelty act.
                  This is a one way ticket to Palookaville for both the fans as well as Mayorga.
                  The most interesting fight on the card is Foreman/Wolak.
                  50 buck novelty act? WTF are u talkin about?

This is the BEST card of the year by far!!!! You got the FOTY with Mayorga vs Cotto, you got a great lightweight matchup in Vazquez vs Zappavigna, a very intriguing fight with Foreman vs Wolak, the beautiful sexy milf Christy Martin and Miguel Cotto's retirement party.

What more can you ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by saguirre057 View Post
                    I just watched Cotto/Judah for the first time about 1 hour ago (coincidentally). The low blows were clearly unintentional.

Comment

Working...
                    X