No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Experts Decide: Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo Mayorga

BoxingScene.com has sought the opinion of 10 boxing insiders as to their thoughts on who will win Saturday night's Top Rank Promotions, Showtime pay per view clash between WBA junior middleweight titlist Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28 knockouts) and Ricardo Mayorga (29-7-1, 23 kOs) that is being contested at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

nobody predicted cotto will make it in four or three...or earlier.

Comment

all of these predictions are too early with the exception of rosenthals prediction

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
        nobody predicted cotto will make it in four or three...or earlier.
        Cotto won't KO him in the first couple of rounds. Anybody would be nuts to think that. It's gonna be an awesome fight until Mayorga gasses and Cotto hits him with that famous left hook to the body and that's a wrap. It'll be like the Trinidad fight.

Comment

Ain't no turning back now. Mayo's got to back up his trash talking this time.

The odds of him pulling off an upset are slim and none. Slim just bought a one way ticket to Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Ain't no turning back now. Mayo's got to back up his trash talking this time.

The odds of him pulling off an upset are slim and none. Slim just bought a one way ticket to Puerto Rico.
            I heard he was wearing black.

Comment

Cotto by ko in the 9th rd whats the line on it anyways.

Comment

If Cotto is at his best. I can see him laying Mayorga earlier than 6. Probably even in 3. If Cotto loses to Mayorga, he should just retire.

Comment

Cotto Ko's Mayorga in 7 rounds.

Comment

I actually gave Mayorga a little more time, my prediction is Cotto KO 10 with the cards been somewhere around 98-91.
                    You cant win fights with a big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X