No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Pirog Training For Javier Macial Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Pirog Training For Javier Macial Bout

The undefeated world middleweight champion of the WBO, Dmitry Pirog (17-0, 14KOs), continues to trains hard for his scheduled fight on March 26 against Argentine opponent Javier Maciel (18-1, 12KOs). Currently Dmitri is in training camp in Moscow. Photos by Allboxing.ru

[Click Here To Read More]

BEASTIN

lol I like his oldschool pacquiao flame shorts

Comment

I predict a nice KO for Dimi inside 5.

Comment

the white boi is the real deal! haha

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          BEASTIN

lol I like his oldschool pacquiao flame shorts
          HHAHAHA man you right, I didn't catch that at first. brilliant. . .

Comment

...hopefully HBO brings Pirog back to fight Martinez. He destroyed Jacobs on HBO last year.

Comment

Pirog will fight martinez next year and lose he beat jacobs which wasnt that good martinez is the better fighter pirog has to prove himself still

Comment

Not matter what else Pirog achieves in his career i will always be a fan for the way be sparked Jacobs, people talked about Jacobs like he was the next coming of christ.

Comment

war pirog...

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    Not matter what else Pirog achieves in his career i will always be a fan for the way be sparked Jacobs, people talked about Jacobs like he was the next coming of christ.
                    agreed they were hyping jacobs , it was a very satisfying victory, hed rip pac a new one if they fought, hed stop pac , its almost sacriledge to pac and his fans and team to even mention top killers like pirog, let alone fight them , thats why in my book pac is all hype,pirog would probably whup mayweathers as s too.

Comment

Working...
                    X