No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: On Saturday, Puerto Rico Will Be in Mourning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayorga: On Saturday, Puerto Rico Will Be in Mourning

Las Vegas, Nevada - Former champion Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) has promised to put a beating on the WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs). The collide on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayorga's mouth has been a selling machine during the entire press tour. This last few days have been no different.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy is nuts... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo Mayorga
      "Cotto is a Puerto Rican queer, and he better get to be with Ricky Martin, who is exactly like him.

After Saturday, he will be called Jose Miguel Mayorga, because I'm going to make him my son"
      I'm going to miss quoting him when he retires.

Comment

C'mon mayorga, which one is it, u doing them a favor or they going to be in mourning.. Can't be both.

Comment

im tired of hear this yeahoos mouth, tho some times funny, dont wanna wish anything bad on anybody. but kinda hoping hes sippin soup thru a straw after the fight! haha

Comment

LOL...damn mayorga is a freakin riot,thats the added entertainment value he adds to the fight. puerto rican queer lol....the undercard sucks arse though, this is a card in which you get several peeps to pitch in

Comment

I love this guy, He is hilarious.

Comment

The Nicaraguan is a talking fool and you can't find a serious boxer who would stood as low as He does to sell a fight. His contradictions make him look more dumber than funny. "Puerto Rico hates Cotto in one sentence and Puerto Rico will be mourning".. Just one example of his none thinking contradicting taunts.
                Last edited by Pin Galarga; 03-11-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

not for nothin but mayorga is a funny dude. the only problem is, he gets his **** split eveytime he runs his mouth before a fight.

Comment

Mayorga is a ****ing fool! I actually think he can give Cotto a run for his money especially if he connects with an crazy angled right which I have seen him do.

Comment

Working...
                    X