No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King: Ricardo Mayorga Has Gotten Under Cotto's Skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King: Ricardo Mayorga Has Gotten Under Cotto's Skin

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Promoter Don King is convinced that Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) has broken the mental will of WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs). The fight takes place on Saturday night. At the conclusion of the last two press conferences, in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Cotto refused to face-off with Mayorga.

[Click Here To Read More]

No one gets under cotto skin the guy knows the game and knows its business nothing personal cotto by 8 round ko

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga just made me laugh he didn't get under Miguel Cotto skin. I love the **** talking by that n!gga tho. **** had me rolling hahahaha

Comment

Even if he did, it won't help him from being knocked out ... Cotto by easy TKO

Comment

Cotto should just say something like, I hate doing face offs with you because your breath stinks like filth, your face is full of holes which is nasty, and you are a rapist

Comment

Last edited by analog 2; 03-28-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Cotto knows better He isn't going to play Mayorgas foolish trash talk. Magorga is a funny due you cann't take that away from thal fool.

Comment

I think Cotto likes Mayorga's trash talk. Its helping sell the fight which means more money in his pocket. 9 outta 10 people are talking about this fight and 1 outta 10 people are talking about Martinez's fight.

Comment

Imo Cotto just thinks Mayorga's a d1ck, he handled him with ease at the initial face-offs a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Promoter Don King is convinced that Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) has broken the mental will of WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs). The fight takes place on Saturday night. At the conclusion of the last two press conferences, in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Cotto refused to face-off with Mayorga.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    more hard sell! I'll be watching it live, if I have nothing else to do on the weekend. I'll be torn between watching it and sleeping!

Comment

Working...
                    X