No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez is Thinkin Big Things Beyond Dzinziruk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez is Thinkin Big Things Beyond Dzinziruk

2010's Fighter of the Year, Sergio Martinez, thrilled us with his victories over Kelly Pavlik and Paul Williams last year and will certainly have his work cut out for him if he is to equally impress this coming March 12th against WBO junior middleweight champion Sergiy Dzinziruk. The recognized best middleweight in the world, Martinez faces off with the unbeaten German at the Foxwoods Resort in Mashantucket, Connecticut on HBO's World Championship Boxing. [Click Here To Read More]

They called Dzinziruk german

Comment

Chavez Jr vs Pacquiao @160lbs for the WBC belt.

I have been saying for 6 month s now that Chavez Jr will be fighting Pac at 160 for his WBC belt. Martinez is not going to get a shot to face Chavez Jr because Arum will make a fight with Pac. WBC is pure garbage. I have not cared about belts for years now. "Belts are for holding your pants'

Comment

I see that Martinez wants the Cotto fight, I wonder if he would fight margarito when Margarito beats Cotto again since he had said that he would not fight him.

Comment

Sergio Martinez is Thinking Big Things Beyond Dzinziruk
          LOL, big mistake if thats true.

Comment

Idk why they counting out dzinziruk, this guy can beat martinez, he gots jab, speed comes applys smart pressure, its a 55/45 in favor of martinez jus because martinez feels good n confident then ever, i think i smell upset, hopefully not, maravilla one of my favorite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by TOMABOXING View Post
              I have been saying for 6 month s now that Chavez Jr will be fighting Pac at 160 for his WBC belt. Martinez is not going to get a shot to face Chavez Jr because Arum will make a fight with Pac. WBC is pure garbage. I have not cared about belts for years now. "Belts are for holding your pants'
              Certainly won't happen as long as both Chavez and Pac are under Roach's stable.

Comment

Cotto and Martinez is a good fight. I'm tired of watching Arum's guys fighting amongst themselves. And Mayorga and Mosley doesn't really sound interesting anymore. Lastly, I thought Martinez is in the MW, what happened?

Comment

I've only seen clips of Dzinziruk, and he looks like Kelly Pavlik in the ring. I didn't see the speed that people mention. I guess we'll see, but I expect Sergio to put on a clinic.

No chance in hell Arum matches Cotto with Martinez. Cotto has no shot of winning that bout.

Comment

Originally posted by TOMABOXING View Post
                    Belts are for holding up your pants.rofl

Comment

Working...
                    X