Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Beating Hatton Will Bring Big Things

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Beating Hatton Will Bring Big Things

The seven-time world champion, Oscar De La Hoya, is fully convinced that his boxer, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, will exceed what other great figures of Mexican boxing have accomplished. De La Hoya, was present at all of the public events to promote the fight between "Canelo" and Matthew Hatton, which takes place on March 5 for the the world super welterweight championship of the WBC, at the Honda Center in Anaheim.

[Click Here To Read More]

odlh sees 2 things in canelo

$

and

$

Comment

canelo will lose once he steps up hoya will milk him then dispose of him like hes doing with ortiz

Comment

Cinnamon toast

Is gonna get crunched if/when he steps up in competition. DelaPuta shouldn't have lobbied for a title shot this early, now pelirojo won't have any choice but to fight the big names @ 154, let alone 160(his body will just keep getting bigger as he matures). Golden girl should have steadily upped his comp and got him a title shot by the middle to end of next year. I think what they are doin right now will be detrimental to his career.
        The kid has talent, but is still raw, gets hit way too much and idk wth fishnets is talkin about when he say red is quick!
        His fight this weekend should be a quick KO in his favor(I call the 2nd round) unless Hatton catches him w/ a perfect hayemaker.......

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          canelo will lose once he steps up hoya will milk him then dispose of him like hes doing with ortiz
          But you are an Island Rat! Your entire opinion is biased and based on pure hypocrisy. Your entire opinion comes from Canelo being stunned for a whole 30 seconds.

Obviously a honest analysis is beyond your tiny mental capacity!

Comment

I believe this kid isn't ready for a 'real' title shot but this fight is a good gauge of how far he is. Could you imagine if he was fighting an Antonio Margarito or James Kirkland next? Now that would be a test for the kid, but I know ODLH will keep him away from fighters like that until at least mid to late 2012...

Comment

blah blah

after hear canelo in an interview saying he wanted to challenge juan manuel marquez right after saturdays fight made me think this guy is delusional ,he is not ready a world title i just hope he does not become another vargas

Comment

Oscar ha ha ha, Mathew Hatton is far from an elite fighter, he struggles with Lovemore NDou in Manchester. Beating him means nothing, JMM is the only elite fighter GBP has but plans to stay away from GBP.:*******:

Comment

Beating Magic Matt will prove nothing, but the WBC will hand him a gift championship belt for fighting a B- grade WW.

I feel sorry for the guys who worked for their rankings and fought eliminators (like Ryan Rhodes) just for the privilege of fighting for the WBC championship.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                    I believe this kid isn't ready for a 'real' title shot but this fight is a good gauge of how far he is. Could you imagine if he was fighting an Antonio Margarito or James Kirkland next? Now that would be a test for the kid, but I know ODLH will keep him away from fighters like that until at least mid to late 2012...
                    oh man, i dont even believ this kid can get past cintron tbh....

Comment

Working...
                    X