No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: I'm Ready To Beat Anyone in My Path

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: I'm Ready To Beat Anyone in My Path

Yuriorkis Gamboa (19-0, 15 KO) returns to the ring on March 26 in Atlantic City, where he defends his WBA and IBF featherweight titles against the WBA's interim champion at super featherweight, Jorge Solis (40-2-2, 29 KO). Gamboa believes that his career is starting to gain a lot of momentum, but he also admits that his biggest battles are still to come.

[Click Here To Read More]

He had a ton of momentum this time last year, but he lost some of it. Both him and juanma need to take it to the next level.

Comment

First couple times i saw Gamboa fight I was amazed at this power and speed. I didn't think Juanma could last more than a couple rounds with him.

Now.... I think if Gamboa can't take him out early could be a tough fight for him.

Comment

Gamboa vs Juanma will happen at 130+

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Yuriorkis Gamboa (19-0, 15 KO) returns to the ring on March 26 in Atlantic City, where he defends his WBA and IBF featherweight titles against the WBA's interim champion at super featherweight, Jorge Solis (40-2-2, 29 KO). Gamboa believes that his career is starting to gain a lot of momentum, but he also admits that his biggest battles are still to come.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Gamboa is the best Latino talent in the game right now. Period. He should be in the top 10 p4p. Best of luck to him!

Comment

hopefully arum makes the juanma/gamboa fight asap since juanma is thinking about moving up in weight in 2012.

Comment

GAMBOA IS A GREAT FIGHTER

Comment

gamboa is the truth. cant wait til he and juanma get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by lluisone View Post
                  GAMBOA IS A GREAT FIGHTER
                  Gamboa is a disatrous KO victim waiting to happen.

Comment

Well gambo juanma put tje pressure on you hes forcing arum to make ure fight with him happen sooner tjen later so tell tje old bastard you want the fight in june or you will miss the big payday cuz lopez is moving up

Comment

Working...
                    X