No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Salgado Inks a Deal With Canelo Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Salgado Inks a Deal With Canelo Promotions

Knockout artist Jose "Sugar" Salgado will begin a new stage in his boxing career under the banner of Canelo Promotions, a company that intends to fulfill his ultimate dream. At 21 years of age, Salgado has a promising future. So far in 2011, he already added two wins by knockout, raising his career mark to 24 wins, with 21 by KO and one loss. Born in Cozumel, this tremendous puncher is training in Guadalajara, where he has lived for the last two months. Salgado will compete for an international bantamweight title on Saturday, March 26 at a venue to be confirmed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wtf saul alvarez has his own promotional company?
    damn
    ANGULOS COMING BACK!!!!! WHOOOOOO!

Comment

This hype job has a promotion team and has yet to become a star lol bad business move

Comment

Whats the problem of him having his own company?He could be gambling
        his money away doing drugs and shlt.Yet hes putting money in his
        small company.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          This hype job has a promotion team and has yet to become a star lol bad business move
          Are you related to Pullcounter?

Really, are you mentally ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Look at this fukin hater. Don't hate cuz Canelo is being groomed the right way from the start, he's making early smart business moves and moving his money. But then again you are just dumb islander who lives from welfare checks and food stamps, what would you know about investing money anyway... dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
              Look at this fukin hater. Don't hate cuz Canelo is being groomed the right way from the start, he's making early smart business moves and moving his money. But then again you are just dumb islander who lives from welfare checks and food stamps, what would you know about investing money anyway... dumb ****.
              you see this is where u ****ed up, what he said was stupid, but ur just ******ed, now as to boxing...

be proud of canelo for doing this cuz from what I understand this is the first boxer (true mexican) that has started his promotion company? correct me if i'm wrong guys....

I really hope that Canelo lives up to all his hype for his sake and for Mexico, cuz according to a lot of mexicans that I talk too, he's just a product of televisa (not that i think so), so if Salgado sticks to Canelo and Televisa, he should be fine....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                you see this is where u ****ed up, what he said was stupid, but ur just ******ed, now as to boxing...

be proud of canelo for doing this cuz from what I understand this is the first boxer (true mexican) that has started his promotion company? correct me if i'm wrong guys....

I really hope that Canelo lives up to all his hype for his sake and for Mexico, cuz according to a lot of mexicans that I talk too, he's just a product of televisa (not that i think so), so if Salgado sticks to Canelo and Televisa, he should be fine....
                I never said he's a true superstar, I honestly like him but I don't think he's all that great like other people claim. Starting his own small promotion co. now is a smart move for him if he keeps winning and gaining more fame, at least it shows he's being handled well and being groomed by Hoya who knows how to make his money work. That's all I said, and insult ur dumb **** paisan Islander.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post

Morales had his promotion company but aside from regional titles they didnt do well
                  i remember marquez putting up some shows in df, and chiquita gonzalez too

But canelo promotions its actually pretty good they already had 2 wba world title fights with rigoberto alvarez winning the title and jesus jimenez failing in his chance, they also have victor terrazas who recently beat nehomar cermeno

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Whats the problem of him having his own company?He could be gambling
                    his money away doing drugs and shlt.Yet hes putting money in his
                    small company.
                    its a smart move by canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X