No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Training For Ricardo Mayorga Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Training For Ricardo Mayorga Bout

Hollywood,Florida --- WBA Super Welterweight champion Miguel Cotto of Caguas,Puerto Rico trains during media day for his upcoming world title fight against two-division world champion Ricardo Mayorga of Managua,Nicaragua on Saturday, March 12, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto vs. Mayorga is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Don King Productions, Tecate and MGM Grand and will be televised on SHOWTIME Pay Per View. Photo Credit to Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope he does well, but i'm with u Cotto, no matter how well u do theres still gonna be a million haters, cuz apparently ur washed up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Hollywood,Florida --- WBA Super Welterweight champion Miguel Cotto of Caguas,Puerto Rico trains during media day for his upcoming world title fight against two-division world champion Ricardo Mayorga of Managua,Nicaragua on Saturday, March 12, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto vs. Mayorga is promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Don King Productions, Tecate and MGM Grand and will be televised on SHOWTIME Pay Per View. Photo Credit to Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is why cotto isn't as good as he can be... he doesn't love being in the gym. he loves being at the club hitting on biitches that belong to gangsters.

Comment

The Return of Miguel Cotto I figured out how i will manage on march 12, Will order the ppv, and will watch the encore of the sergio fight right after on one of hbos other channels. I will not log onto bs untill I saw both fights lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

this is why cotto isn't as good as he can be... he doesn't love being in the gym. he loves being at the club hitting on biitches that belong to gangsters.
          LMFAO, thats the same thing i thought. Maybe he is thinking about Margarito? JK probably a bad angle

Comment

cotto's in perfect shape, wtf are you guys on about? he's a 154 guy who is at 160 w/ a month to spare???

and why he couldn't be as good as he could?? he's lost to TWO ****en guys. one of whom is arguably the greatest fighter ever and the other one who's a proven ****en cheat.

get your heads out of your asses.

Comment

Comment

LOL you got all of that from this pic???

Comment

lol wow man, great assessment of guy in the middle of jump roping.

Comment

hes not ripped but that dont mean hes not sharp and in shape.

infact,hes not drained and is natural and comfortable at weight,so he will have easier time on the scales,an easier time in the fight and in training,with more energy to be more active and more energy to use full power when punching.

also with this right arm surgery he will look more of a two handed fighter with better combinations,im excited to see cotto fighting again.

Comment

Working...
                    X