No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casamayor vs Anchondo Tops Las Vegas Card on March 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casamayor vs Anchondo Tops Las Vegas Card on March 11

A clash of heavyweight titans, matching 6-foot-9-inch Tye Fields and 6-foot-7-inch Michael Grant, plus a battle between two former world champions, Joel Casamayor and Michael Anchondo, highlight a nationally and internationally televised pay-per-view card Friday, March 11, at the Planet Hollywood Theatre for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas, Nev. [Click Here To Read More]

Casamayor is at least 43 believe me, i feel bad for him i know his pockets are hurting but man we dun wanna see this version of casa

Comment

This is the boxing equivalent of me changing my kids diaper and then charging people to watch it.

Seriously....Pay Per View? For Tye Fields vs Michael Grant? Grant hasnt been relevant since he got knocked out while thinking about fighting Lewis.

Which is HUGE when compared the fact that Tye Fields hasnt ever been relevant.

And watching a 60 year old Casa beat up Mike Anchondo has zero appeal to me. Mighty Mike hasnt beaten a fighter with a pulse since...ever? The last legit fighter he fought was Barrios, and Barrios hit him so hard I thought his head was going to explode.

This is not a joke of a fight card, its only a joke of a PPV. This would be a legit Friday Night Card....but man. 30 bucks to watch these guys? Someone is smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by GattiFan View Post
        This is the boxing equivalent of me changing my kids diaper and then charging people to watch it.

Seriously....Pay Per View? For Tye Fields vs Michael Grant? Grant hasnt been relevant since he got knocked out while thinking about fighting Lewis.

This is not a joke of a fight card, its only a joke of a PPV. This would be a legit Friday Night Card....but man. 30 bucks to watch these guys? Someone is smoking crack.
        This belongs on PPV, unless you prefer that a network wastes some of it's boxing budget on it..............

Comment

ill pay for it....i dont mind!

Comment

Working...
          X