No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Admits He's Nervous Over Chisora, Solis Upsets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Admits He's Nervous Over Chisora, Solis Upsets

Negotiations, negotiations and after negtiations. Almost everything is clear and the contracts for both fights are signed. The time of the fight in Newark with McBride might still come across some changes. I've trained by myself three times a week and am waiting for the finalized decisions. [Trainer] Roger Bloodworth should be coming back February 20th. Right after his arrival we are going to the mountains in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. There are great conditions in that area for training. On Monday I am dropping my mom off at the airport after being with us for a month. Next week I am fully dedicating myself to training.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well the chance of both Klits losing is pretty minimal

Adamek sounds like he wants to beat the top guys, not just get a belt

Comment

A fat solis who will gas out who has never faced no one even near vitali will get crushed wlad will stroy audley harrison version two easy as well adamek just worry about ure fight

Comment

adamek v wlad will happen.

no way does chisora beat wlad,that would be the biggest upset ever!.

and im sure chisora would fail drug tests afterwards!.

i cant see solis getting in good enough shape to beat vitali.
        and hes only had 17 pro fights aswell,looked awful beating austin.

niether opponent to klitschkos have what is needed in thier style to beat either one.

waste of time really.

Comment

Yeah, both Klitschkos looked so beatable in their last fights, I'd be worried too

Comment

Because of Vitali's age and because Solis is a very good fighter, there's a chance of an upset in that one, if Odlanier gets himself into better shape.

But I simply can't imagine Wladimir losing to Chisora, unless he somehow loses his focus and takes Dereck too lightly.

Comment

I like adamek as a fighter.hes not a nit picker with contracts or negotiations.although a small HW,i think hes the best contender out there.its a long shot against either klitsch but i give him a breathing chance

Comment

The only thing Adamek needs to worry about is one of the Klitschko's breaking their fist from hitting their open in the head to many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Well the chance of both Klits losing is pretty minimal

Adamek sounds like he wants to beat the top guys, not just get a belt
                  Adamek can chill, whoever he fights will be the " top guy ".

Comment

dont be worrying adamk

Comment

Working...
                    X