No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO President Not Happy WBC's Move on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO President Not Happy WBC's Move on Pacquiao

World Boxing Organization (WBO) president Francisco "Paco" Valcárcel reacted today to the alleged vacancy of the World Boxing Council (WBC) 154 pounds Manny Pacquiao's title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wbc is a broke joke

Comment

WBO is a ho fo sho.

Comment

I don't know what Varcarcel is talking about, they did the same thing that the WBC did to Pacquiao to Sergio Martinez. It's very hypocritical of his part to say what he stated.

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
          I don't know what Varcarcel is talking about, they did the same thing that the WBC did to Pacquiao to Sergio Martinez. It's very hypocritical of his part to say what he stated.
          `• At middleweight, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is the No. 1 contender. Simply put, it's one of the most laughable rankings in boxing history. Just peruse Chavez's padded and protected record for 10 seconds and you get the idea. Meanwhile, Sergio Martinez, the real middleweight champ, was stripped by the odious WBC and named "champion emeritus," which makes no sense whatsoever because he is active and will fight March 12.` - Dan Rafael

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post10084455

Comment

Bottom line is you have to pay the sanctioning body and they're business. That's the only thing that I like about Floyd he doesn't care. All of them should be ignored except the Ring.

Comment

wbc did the right thing....pac aint planning on figting at that weight anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Wbc is a broke joke
                they are all crooks. Remember the WBO allowed Wilfred Vasquez Jr to fight for the "vacant" 122 lb title vs Sonosa who was fighting TWO WEIGHT CLASSES lower at 115 lbs. What kind of bullsheet is that? He wasn't even rated in the division below super bantamweight lol. All Sanctioning organziations are jokes...

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                  `• At middleweight, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is the No. 1 contender. Simply put, it's one of the most laughable rankings in boxing history. Just peruse Chavez's padded and protected record for 10 seconds and you get the idea. Meanwhile, Sergio Martinez, the real middleweight champ, was stripped by the odious WBC and named "champion emeritus," which makes no sense whatsoever because he is active and will fight March 12.` - Dan Rafael

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post10084455
                  I am not defending the WBC, I'm stating that the WBO president is being hypocritical with his statements because he did the same thing the WBC did with Pacquiao to Martinez:

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergio-ma...-by-wbo--28228

Comment

Pacquiao is the best. He doesnt need any stinkin belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X