No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergei Dzinziruk "I'll Shock The World"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergei Dzinziruk "I'll Shock The World"

Jose "OnFire" Aguirre catches up with undefeated WBO 154-pound champion Sergei Dzinziruk to discuss his upcoming fight with WBC middleweight king Sergio Martinez, strategy and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has a GREAT chance to do so. Martinez struggled with Williams mightily in the first fight. The Razor has a sharper, harder, snappy jab that will give Martinez major problems.

Comment

Martinez will knock him out without much problems.

Comment

Go Sergei, show them how the Ukrainians do it.

Comment

2nd Round KO.

Comment

You arent shocking nothing!!! We all know you already and no one would be shocked if he beats Martinez..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              You arent shocking nothing!!! We all know you already and no one would be shocked if he beats Martinez..
              I would. I will call this the upset of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                I would. I will call this the upset of the century.
                No way lol, Have you seen Dzin before? He's very good and quite defensive, He isnt a face first fighter like Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  No way lol, Have you seen Dzin before? He's very good and quite defensive, He isnt a face first fighter like Williams.
                  dont get me wrong, hes a good boxer and all, but it is an upset for someone like him to beat the FOTY'10.

we have two southpaws, and Dzin is a jabber and doesnt use his left hand that much so it wont play a factor for Martinez. He hasnt got the power to hurt Martinez.

I say Martinez will try to hurt him with his right hand or even with his killer left hook when Dzin is jabbing, timing him perfectly, moving to the left to get away of that jab and Bam, down goes Dzin.
                  Last edited by cleaner147; 02-10-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

crazy how a former euro bum has everyones mind changed with one fight in the US. now he can beat the p4p#3 guy. LMFO

plus it wont be an upset HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                    X