• Comments Thread For: Khan vs McCloskey is Reportedly Done For April 16

`Deal is signed, http://www.amirkhanworld.com/?p=1132

Thoughts on thi fight?

Is it a step down?

Originally posted by adamt View Post
    `Deal is signed, http://www.amirkhanworld.com/?p=1132

Thoughts on thi fight?

Is it a step down?
    It's an easy money tuneup for the hometown crowd. Bradley in the summer is the fight that has to be made.

Comment

It's a showcase for his fans in the UK. Just like Zavec's doing against Delgado in a few weeks.

Just staying busy and looking good in front of his fans, why the **** are you guys mad at Amir for taking a tuneup inbetween Maidana and Bradley?

Comment

Step down, then steps up to fight Bradley afterwards. No issues.

Comment

i hope its another prescott 1. what kind of active champion needs a tuneup?

Comment

It's a good fight and will be good for the fans in Manchester. Can't wait for the big Bradley fight after this.

Comment

Nothing wrong with taking a tune up, but he should have at least fought Prescott if he was looking for a tune up and get a little revenge. I like Khan, but I can't help but think that KO loss is still affecting him and he will only fight Prescott if he really has to.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                It's a showcase for his fans in the UK. Just like Zavec's doing against Delgado in a few weeks.

Just staying busy and looking good in front of his fans, why the **** are you guys mad at Amir for taking a tuneup inbetween Maidana and Bradley?
                Who's angry, I think it's fine as long as he keeps his word and fights Bradley in the summer.

Comment

Staying busy against a top 10 fighter in the div. Not an issue providing Tim's next up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                    i hope its another prescott 1. what kind of active champion needs a tuneup?
                    Did Manny need Hatton? Face it, all fighters have to take some easy fights here and there. He's young, why fight Bradly then move up to Mayweather right away and get schooled. We seen what happened when they rushed Vargas to fight the great champions. Someone has to take notes sometime.

Comment

Working...
                    X