Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Shreds De La Hoya: I Dare You To Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Shreds De La Hoya: I Dare You To Fight Me!

Culiacan, Sin. The undefeated Mexican boxer, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., said he was surprised by the comments made by Oscar De La Hoya on his personal twitter, where he voiced his criticism Julio's last fight against Billy Lyell from last Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

oscar is too young for you pick on someone your age junior.

Comment

i would luv to see this fight

even a shot oscar would smack the **** out of this fool

Comment

I really think if oscar comes back and loses a bit of weight and trains really hard he would have no problems beating this fragile kid..it would be so uppseting for the chavez family if the son lost too.

Comment

its only fair,de la hoya got his old man on the decline,so chavez jr should get a shot for revenge.just as long as omar doesnt start calling oscar out then i draw the line there.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, this fight would be pretty awesome even though Oscar is shot to shit. Jr trying to get revenge for his dad's loss, with a 24/7 and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Culiacan, Sin. The undefeated Mexican boxer, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., said he was surprised by the comments made by Oscar De La Hoya on his personal twitter, where he voiced his criticism Julio's last fight against Billy Lyell from last Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Yo real talk....I'd be soooo in on this fight........have it at Staples or Vegas so I can go!!!!

Comment

oscar come back and whoop his azz with one final fight

Comment

Oscar was never shot!!! he was just drained for 1 fight at 147lbs!!!! at 154 oscar can still dominate in my opinion!!! and for little julio i was a fan 7yrs ago when he was fighting nobodies and here we are in 2011 and he still is fighting nobodies!!!!

That being said jr is nothing like his father

Julio Cesar Chavez SR.

longest winning streak in boxing history!!!

Most title fights in Boxing history!!

and most Title defences in boxing history!!!

Comment

I would pick Oscar to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X