No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Amir Khan: Hearn Overpriced Paul McCloskey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Amir Khan: Hearn Overpriced Paul McCloskey

Team Khan is extremely disappointed with the recent press release sent out by Paul McCloskey’s promoter, Barry Hearn, accusing Amir Khan of using the Irish fighter to get a cheap title defence.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan tucky fried chicken is a ****ing *****.

Comment

why won't khan and his people just stfu!!!! its very clear every name that has been linked to this guy as a potential opponent is supposedly outpricing themselves....khan at this rate won't be fighting anymore lol.....just about everyday we hear all this crap about him not being able to secure an opponent.....perhaps he's overpricing himself.....in all my years of being a boxing fan, i've never seen a boxer have so much trouble getting an opponent.....

Comment

Khan doesn't need an unknown fighter like McCloskey! Paul lost out big time!
        Khan just fought in FIGHT OF THE YEAR with KO ARTIST Maidana!
        Everybody wants to fight him. In the UK he's HUGE!! Even people who don't watch boxing support and ask about Khan.

Comment

Khan is a cheap ass bum!!!! PS. Wazaa suck my pinga, before you say anything

Comment

wow man......this is getting crazy.....

Comment

thats 3 fighters in a row......

& the maidana fight barely got made......

Comment

funny how everyone is "overpricing" themselves.. but khan wont even offer prescott a deal.. considering khan claims to have the fastest hands in the business and is supposedly ready for mayweather in a fight or 2,, why not redeem urself in that 1 minute ko loss to the only fighter to hand him an "L".. i cant front, im a fan of khan, but he needs to start backing up all the talk.

Comment

Khan should fight Prescott, makes the most sense.

Comment

Amir khan is cheap

Comment

Working...
                    X