Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith: Pirog Americanized, He's Now Ducking and Dodging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Smith: Pirog Americanized, He's Now Ducking and Dodging

I've made it clear on this website that I would take the fight against [WBO middleweight champion' Dmitry Pirog [on March 26 in Russian]. I've also stated over and over again that all Pirog's people need to do is contact [Smith's promoter] Lou DiBella and make an offer and I will be on the first plane smoking out of Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

pirog aint ducken no1 he will ko smith pirog wants martinez which is the best guy in the division

Comment

youve lost your last two relevant fights, Ishe. not to mention that one of them was to someone that Pirog KOed.

I respect your abilities and everything, and actually wouldnt mind the fight being made, but its not exactly mandatory that Pirog fights you.

Comment

He'd whoop your mediocre ass up easy.

Comment

Looks like someone needs to pay the rent and try to talk himself into a fight, so just for your info Mr Gatekeeper, Pirog doesn't speak english

Comment

Ishe......SMH

You are a gate-keeper...What the benefit of Pirog fighting you? Oh and you do know that Pirog DOESN'T SPEAK ANY ENGLISH.

Comment

Damn, why do you guys have to be so harsh?

Comment

Ishe doesn't ***** foot around the boxing industry, he wants to fight for whatever reason he may have. Other guys want to make money, fighting is secondary. Other guys records are alot more polished because of the picking and choosing of their opponents, but Ishe will fight anybody and hence his not so polished record. Still, he's never been out and he puts up a good fight. Some people here need to lose those internet balls they've grown.

Comment

well has anyone confirmed what the WBO has Ishe ranked or is he ranked at all?

I think that could answer some questions.

If the WBO doesn't have him ranked Pirog has no choice but to pass on Smith. However if the WBO does have Smith ranked that makes Smith's argument more credible.

Ishe is a good guy he's just looking for a fight, not sure why everyone is being so harsh.

Comment

LOL!

I love that the term "Americanized" is now synonymous with being a big pussy who ducks real challenges, cherry picks and only fights in Oakland.

Props to Ishe Smith.

Comment

Working...
                    X