Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Juarez-Alejandro Sanabria in Play For February 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Juarez-Alejandro Sanabria in Play For February 18

A super featherweight contest is in the works with Rocky Juarez (28-7, 20KOs) facing Alejandro Sanabria (26-1, 21KOs) in a lightweight contest. The fight will happen on February 18 in Baja California, with either HBO Latino or ESPN Deportes televising. Juarez has lost his last three, with Chris John, Jorge Linares and Jason Litzau getting decision nods. Sanabria is taking a big step up in class. He was riding a decent streak until an upset decision loss to Robinson Castellanos last June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is the fight at lightweight or not?Anyway at this point,I see him being
    put in with upcoming prospects.Maybe a fight with mercito gesta.

Comment

At this point in his career, Rocky's just somebody's tuneup or stepping stone. He should retire with dignity. He wasn't destined to become a champion.

Comment

Rocky needs a real trainer, and he needs to actually throw

Comment

Wasn't Rocky going to retire? He should, once those losses started pilling up, they never stopped. Does anyone think he might have turned pro already burned out the amateurs?

Comment

Rocky had me jumping of my feet at toyota center when he fought barrios it was a great fight the whole sold out toyota was cheering !!!rocky!!!rocky!!!rocky!!!! n then he tko barrios out of no where, great night of boxing that night at toyota matter of fact both GBP fights at toyota have been bad ass

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Rocky had me jumping of my feet at toyota center when he fought barrios it was a great fight the whole sold out toyota was cheering !!!rocky!!!rocky!!!rocky!!!! n then he tko barrios out of no where, great night of boxing that night at toyota matter of fact both GBP fights at toyota have been bad ass
              Yeah Rocky and Barrios went to war in the last 3 rounds...i think I got blood on my shirt that night and in the JMM-Diaz fight too...

Comment

Working...
              X