Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana-Matthysse: Story on The Private Fight, Plus Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana-Matthysse: Story on The Private Fight, Plus Photos

Only a few people were able to watch the "private fight" between junior welterweights Marcos Madiana over Lucas Matthysse. Seven years ago, they were top amateurs in Argentina and a private fight was put together to prove which of them was better. In the present, they are both top five contenders in one of the most talented weight division in boxing, 140-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Only a few people were able to watch the "private fight" between junior welterweights Marcos Madiana over Lucas Matthysse. Seven years ago, they were top amateurs in Argentina and a private fight was put together to prove which of them was better. In the present, they are both top five contenders in one of the most talented weight division in boxing, 140-pounds.

What a post BPP. Green K

Comment

is there a video?

Comment

I felt bad for Matthysse when they robbed him of his perfect record by giving Judah the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I felt bad for Matthysse when they robbed him of his perfect record by giving Judah the nod.
          Yup. Matthysse should be fighting Mabuza for that IBF strap.

I hope the IBF makes Matthysse the mandatory for the winner.

Comment

Great job, Boxing Scene. This was a great read.

Comment

maidana and matthyse have history together.This is a fight i would like to
              see made.But this fight should be in argentina for the argentina fans.

Comment

this would be a great fight for them both as pro fighters now.

have it in argetina,hbo or showtime broacasting it live from there,what an atomsphere there would be!.

have martinez,maidana and matthysse on the same card!.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

These dudes are two cold blooded killers. That's one of the best stories in a while. They are doing something right in Argentina.

Comment

Great post. Didn't know about this

Comment

Working...
                    X