Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawsuit Papers: Briggs Sues Empire Over Klitschko Funds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lawsuit Papers: Briggs Sues Empire Over Klitschko Funds

On Tuesday, Shannon Briggs filed a major lawsuit in New York State Supreme Court, alleging breach of fiduciary duty, conversion, unjust enrichment and breach of contract against Gregory D. Cohen, Shelly Finkel and Barry Honig, and their boxing and entertainment promotional company, Empire Sports & Entertainment.

[Click Here To Read More]

Taking on the Jews in Jew York City, he's got more balls than he showed against Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
      Taking on the Jews in Jew York City, he's got more balls than he showed against Klitschko.
      So getting a torn tendon in the first round and taking a brutal beating for 12 rounds without running isn't showing any balls? I doubt you've ever stepped in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
        So getting a torn tendon in the first round and taking a brutal beating for 12 rounds without running isn't showing any balls? I doubt you've ever stepped in the ring.
        It went over your head.

Comment

I support the brotha 110% bagel boys don't show any love to the blackman, check the talmud.

Comment

Not surprised since it's Shelly Finkel we're talking here.

Comment

I hope you win Briggs. $750k is a lot of money. Sue them for twice that!

Comment

This sounds like a BS lawsuit. So these guys allegedly forged Shannon's name on two contracts that provided for a purse of $100,000 - then, orally promised him $750,000 for the fight???

Hmmm . . . How long has Shannon been in this business??? Do you expect me to believe he went into this fight without signing a contract and didn't question that?? Does he have a manager who'd let him do that?? Please!! Shannon's a hustler and this sounds like some pure hustle to me.

About those medical bills - promoter's generally have insurance to pay at least some of that. In a country with socialized medicine, you'd think the German gov't would pick up the rest. Maybe there was some trickiness with some deductions but this sounds like a mostly BS case. Good luck with that!

Comment

Working...
                X