Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Offers To Replace Botha, Fight Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Offers To Replace Botha, Fight Tyson Fury

Now that the BBBC has rejected Francois Botha as an opponent for you, I want to be the first to offer myself as an opponent for you. I’ve been hearing a lot of noise coming out of the UK about how tough you are how you are the future of boxing. So I say step up and prove yourself like a man. I can come to you on this short notice and we can get it on. Stop hiding behind your promoter and stop fighting those stiffs. Let’s see if you can earn yourself a title fight by beating the Kingpin” Kevin Johnson. I got my gloves, my trunks and my passport and I’m ready to travel. If you are scared, I understand. Just admit it and I’ll move on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL Johnson would embarrass Fury something terrible. No way in hell Fury takes this fight, he'll probably sign to fight Tim Witherspoon.

Comment

I'd LOVE to see it, but Tyson Fury won't be brave enough to take a fight with the Kingpin.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        LOL Johnson would embarrass Fury something terrible. No way in hell Fury takes this fight, he'll probably sign to fight Tim Witherspoon.
        Well that would be something new, usually Johnson just embarasses himself.

Comment

well if the rumours I heard about Martin Rogan badly embarrassing kingpin in sparring are true Fury would have a half decent chance.

Cant see him taking the fight though, far too risky

Comment

Johson doesn't pack a punch but I can see him outboxing Fury all 10 rounds and STILL lose a decision (because he's fighting in England).

Comment

come on Fury, step up to the plate

Comment

Is Johnson ready for the wrath of Fury?

Comment

Fury will want to fight him, but his team won't let him.

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
                    Well that would be something new, usually Johnson just embarasses himself.
                    Besides Vitali, who embarrassed him?

Comment

Working...
                    X