No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek on The Klitschko, Peter Negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek on The Klitschko, Peter Negotiations

First of all, I would like to thank all of the boxing fans for more than 165 thousand votes that came in for me in Przegląd Sportowy and TVP plebiscite. Fifth place in the plebiscite is a big distinguishment for me. I will put up the trophy I received for an auction and all of the profits will go to charity.

[Click Here To Read More]

Adamek = warrior, fears no man

Comment

It just goes to show how easy it's to make a fight when both opponents want it. I wonder who Adamek's april opponent will be, Dimitrenko maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        Adamek = warrior, fears no man
        That makes him the anti-Haye!

Comment

so wlad was negotiating with adamek all along while pretending to negotiate with haye? shows he was ducking haye and had no intention all along to fight him. pathetic disgrace wahts worse are his ******ed fans who ignore his duck

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            so wlad was negotiating with adamek all along while pretending to negotiate with haye? shows he was ducking haye and had no intention all along to fight him. pathetic disgrace wahts worse are his ******ed fans who ignore his duck
            LOL.. you mean like Gayevid negotiating with Valubum and signing the night Vitaly sent him the contract?

You semi-******ed Gayevid lovers are so easy to own.

Comment

p

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              pretend? The date and venue and purse was all set,all Haye had to do was sign and the fight would have happened on july 2nd.Who Wlad is nogatiating with for another date has nothing to do with the july date.

Comment

Working...
              X