No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Sparring With McEwen, Quillin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Sparring With McEwen, Quillin

Undefeated junior middleweight prospect Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (28-0, 17KOs) has been sparring tough at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California, as he prepares for a return to the ring in the near future. The Glendale, California, based fighter has been sparring with fellow undefeated prospects Craig McEwen (19-0, 10 KOs ) and Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin (22-0, 16 KOs) the past few days. Martirosyan is very familiar with Craig McEwen, the middleweight from Scotland.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Undefeated junior middleweight prospect Vanes "The Nightmare" Martirosyan (28-0, 17KOs) has been sparring tough at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood, California, as he prepares for a return to the ring in the near future. The Glendale, California, based fighter has been sparring with fellow undefeated prospects Craig McEwen (19-0, 10 KOs ) and Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin (22-0, 16 KOs) the past few days. Martirosyan is very familiar with Craig McEwen, the middleweight from Scotland.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I liked Vanes, even though I could see his limitations, and I liked some of the things that he said as well..... but, it's time for him to step up alright.

I liked the way that he called everyone out, but Vanes, if you can't secure that big fight, then no point in stepping in with some cabbie.

Climbing a rung or two on the ladder for medium reward is better than a step back down the ladder for low reward..... and it's better than being a sparring partner down at wildcard.

Come over here, there's someone I'd like you to meet, Vanes, this is Erislandy..... Vanes?

Vanes ?

****, where'd that guy go?

Comment

I respect Vanes for trying to fight the best, but there's a much classier way to go about it. He lost my respect with his twitter nonsense.

Comment

I can’t wait for someone to clean Vanes clock, this dude is turning into another Berto with his twitter ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
          I respect Vanes for trying to fight the best, but there's a much classier way to go about it. He lost my respect with his twitter nonsense.
          Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I can’t wait for someone to clean Vanes clock, this dude is turning into another Berto with his twitter ****.
          It's their promoters fault imho.

EVERY marketing release/statement, should be authorised by their promoter.

And twitter-war's, are now a marketing issue/tool.

Their manager's need to smarten up, and tell them to close their twitter accounts. They don't realise how these guys come across sometimes.

Khan did himself a favor ?

Comment

What a coincidence!! There's a ranked undefeated jr middleweight fighter named Erislandy Lara that's also looking for an opponent.. If Martirosyan reads this, he'll S H I T in his pants!!!

Comment

Perfect idea.... Vanes vs Kermit in the battle of the babies.... This way we'll be rid of atleast one of them for good!!! They have talked so much garbage its beyond me why they have not signed to fight each other already... I can't stand either of them...

Comment

Comments Thread For: Lara Searching For Vanes

Comment

wild card has to be the best place for sparring right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X