No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Corley: Face To Face, Promise KO Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Corley: Face To Face, Promise KO Wins

On Friday at the Polideportivo Vicente Polimeni in Las Heras, Mendoza, Argentina, a great doubleheader will take place with WBA light flyweight world champion, Juan Carlos Reveco, facing Nicaraguan Miguel Tellez and junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse against former WBO world junior welterweight champion, American DeMarcus Corley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Did not know Matthysse and Corley are the same height, if the fight weren't in Argentina, Corley would have a good shot at winning on points.

Maidana is a solid fighter and the judges still had to give him a gift against Corley with some terribly wide scorecards. That Corley counter right hook has to be one of the best in the sport, if not the best, so he'll keep on being a problem and tough gatekeeper. Matthysse better bring his A game.

Comment

Damn, how many kids is Corley a guardian of? I know it's in the 2 digits. His kids and his deceased brothers kids?

No wonder he's still fighting. How else can you take care of 15 kids.

Comment

corley has 7 of his own and 7 of his brothers..

Comment

Corley will hug and run like most black fighters do. I hope he loses. Viva Argentina!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            corley has 7 of his own and 7 of his brothers..
            damn, thats a lot of ****in kids, haha.
            i think lucas takes it, especially in argentina. gonna tune into this though, hopefully its good.

Comment

Working...
            X