No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Talks Corley Fight, Reveco Reunion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Talks Corley Fight, Reveco Reunion

Two powers: the flyweight world champion, Juan Carlos Reveco, and No. 4 ranked junior welterweight in the world, Lucas Matthysse. Both fighters were teammates on the Argentina National Team a long time ago. But as professionals, this is the first time the two are on the same card for an exceptional boxing evening to be held on Friday at the Vicente Polimeni Las Heras.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Lucas hopeing for a ko win so we can see Maidana vs Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      i never even thought of matchin the two but now dat u mention it dat would be a great fight to watch, i'd like to give the edge to maidana in dat one but i think its just me bein biased because i haven't seen enough of lucas' fights to feel any kinda way about em

Comment

Originally posted by wheezybaby87 View Post
        i never even thought of matchin the two but now dat u mention it dat would be a great fight to watch, i'd like to give the edge to maidana in dat one but i think its just me bein biased because i haven't seen enough of lucas' fights to feel any kinda way about em
        Well id give Maidana the upper hand too primarily based on his better resume but Matthysse is a big puncher can box and i believe is 5 10 so hed have a 3 inch height advantage would be very interesting fight along with the atmosphere if eld in Argentina

Comment

THIS^^^^^^Would be a fight for the ages.

Comment

Well id give Maidana the upper hand too primarily based on his better resume but Matthysse is a big puncher can box and i believe is 5 10 so hed have a 3 inch height advantage would be very interesting fight along with the atmosphere if eld in Argentina
            I dont recall Matthysse being THAT tall, I think he's around 5-8 or so.

Is the Matthysse/ChopChop fight going to be televised????

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I dont recall Matthysse being THAT tall, I think he's around 5-8 or so.

Is the Matthysse/ChopChop fight going to be televised????
              Your probably right think i saw it on boxrec but that aint totally reliable.All i know is its on some Argentine channel so it be hard got

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Two powers: the flyweight world champion, Juan Carlos Reveco, and No. 4 ranked junior welterweight in the world, Lucas Matthysse. Both fighters were teammates on the Argentina National Team a long time ago. But as professionals, this is the first time the two are on the same card for an exceptional boxing evening to be held on Friday at the Vicente Polimeni Las Heras.

[Click Here To Read More]
                one thing i like about Matthysse is that he can box, despite being labeled as only a knockout artist.

i believe he will have an easier time against Corley than Maidana did.

and i look forward to seeing these two [Maidana vs. Matthysse] together in the ring (in our near future).

Comment

Man,I wanna see more of Mattysse,I'm gonna watch all his fights.That young feller impressed me plenty by how (I think he beat Judah)!!

Comment

Working...
                  X