Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares-John Murray on The Amir Khan Undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares-John Murray on The Amir Khan Undercard?

Venezuelan former champion Jorge Linares could have his first skirmish of this year in Manchester, England, as confirmed by his American promoter Golden Boy Promotions. The situation has not been fully confirmed as the main manager of the boxer, Japanese promoter Akihiko Honda, has yet to define the next steps of the boxer's career.

[Click Here To Read More]

As soon as I saw the article, I thought: "THIS MATCHUP NEEDS TO GET MADE!". Can't see Linares going to the U.K. though. Perhaps a Vegas undercard is more likely, Murray would only be a draw in Manchester, and I can't see a network darling like Linares hopping across the pond. I wouldn't blame him either.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
      As soon as I saw the article, I thought: "THIS MATCHUP NEEDS TO GET MADE!". Can't see Linares going to the U.K. though. Perhaps a Vegas undercard is more likely, Murray would only be a draw in Manchester, and I can't see a network darling like Linares hopping across the pond. I wouldn't blame him either.
      Elaborate more with the "network darling like Linares" statement please?

Comment

Good fight if it gets made.

Comment

Murray would get molested

Comment

, Murray will never accept this fight. Never.

If this fight happens aka hell freezes over, Murray will get blasted away.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              , Murray will never accept this fight. Never.

If this fight happens aka hell freezes over, Murray will get blasted away.
              what makes you think Murray wont take the fight wez ? johns a tough, kid and has been crying out for a fight like this for a long time

Comment

I like John Murray and imo he is world class but Linares isnt a winnable fight for him

Comment

Id like to see this fight. Murray needs to be fighting at a higher level than he is now, and has been talking about a big fight for awhile now.
                  I think fights against the Linares's ect may be to much for him, but for me hes a tough fighter and will give anyone a decent work-out.

Hopefully it gets the green-light.

Comment

Originally posted by the mancherter View Post
                    what makes you think Murray wont take the fight wez ? johns a tough, kid and has been crying out for a fight like this for a long time
                    Murray knows he is not good enough to beat Linares. That's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X