No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Wants Martinez, Sturm Unification Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Pirog Wants Martinez, Sturm Unification Fights

WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog will make a voluntary defense of his belt on March 11 in Yekaterinburg. We caught up with Dmitry to discuss the details of the forthcoming fight. After winning the title last year with a sensational knockout of Daniel Jacobs, Pirog wanted to unify with the champions, Sergio Martinez of the WBC and Felix Sturm of the WBA. The fights didn't happen, but he wants those fights in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pirog v Sturm on HBO and when Pirog wins we never hear Sturm's name again, who everyone only knows and still talks about from the De La Hoya fight.

Comment

I can see Martinez taking the fight but Sturm is a coward.

Comment

i like the way pirog talks

Comment

Pirog would beat sturm but lose to martinez

Comment

I support this. Keep doing your thing Pirog.

Comment

In order to get a fight against Sturm, he'll have to hound the guy. I can see Sturm's camp building up the excuse as soon as they find out. I think Pirog vs Martinez will take place late this year.

Comment

Martinez vs pirog

YES!

I've been wanting this matchup too happen! Hope it does

Comment

If Martinez remains champion he may eventually fight Pirog, but no possible way Sturm fights him.

Comment

Martinez is way too scared to fight Pirog. Hes only after the big payday and that means fighting welterweight named Pacquiao even though hes 2 weight classes lower.

Comment

Working...
                    X