Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Eyes John Murray, Michael Katsidis Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Eyes John Murray, Michael Katsidis Rematch

Kevin Mitchell is hoping to avenge his sole career defeat by targeting a rematch with Michael Katsidis.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kevin Mitchell is hoping to avenge his sole career defeat by targeting a rematch with Michael Katsidis.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Damn you poppa, I was just about to post this!!

Lol at Mitchell aiming for Kats again! I don't even see him beating Murray based on his last performance.

Comment

kats would destroy him again no way warren gona make that fight murray be a half decent match up like mitchel aint ever gona make it to the world belt

Comment

Whats this trend of British fighters always having a lame excuse when they lose?

When Amir lost he had no excuses. He said that Prescott was the better man that night.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Whats this trend of British fighters always having a lame excuse when they lose?
          Your bum boy is a British fighter, don't see many Dutch warriors about.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Your bum boy is a British fighter, don't see many Dutch warriors about.
            Oh so now Amir is British. I remember when he lost to Prescott he was a Pakistani. I get it now, .

Comment

we've got the best Ducth female boxer ever. Lucia Rijker.

Comment

Oh so now Amir is British. I remember when he lost to Prescott he was a Pakistani. I get it now, .
                I don't class him as British, he seems to think he is.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  I don't class him as British, he seems to think he is.
                  Word. Amir doesn't have British blood but Lewis did. Gotcha, .

Comment

we've got the best Ducth female boxer ever. Lucia Rijker.
                    Women's boxing absolutley sucks and is completley irrelevant. Boxing is a mans sport. Just thought I should say that.

Comment

Working...
                    X