No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beibut Shumenov Knocks Out William Joppy in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beibut Shumenov Knocks Out William Joppy in Six

The world light heavyweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA) and local idol, Beibut Shumenov, successfully defended his title with a six round technical knockout over three-time former world champion William Joppy at the Ice Palace in Shymkent, Kazakhstan.

[Click Here To Read More]

the fake champ beat the senior citizen champ good job

Comment

what a suprise smh

Comment

this fight couldve not happened at all

Comment

Punk ass Brahmer dipped out at the last sec to rob me of another winning bet. I knew Joppy would get iced.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Punk ass Brahmer dipped out at the last sec to rob me of another winning bet. I knew Joppy would get iced.....
            Of course. Joppy has been shot to **** for about a decade.

Give him credit for showing up at short notice although he really should call it a day.

Comment

Joppy's hardly got the best chin out there; it doesn't bode well for any unification fights that Shumenov gets if his offensive game (which is meant to be his best asset) isn't all that good.

Comment

Not that he would've won anyway, but how much early notice did Joppy get? Like three days?

Comment

This fight was a joke because Shumenov is not a real champion, he robbed with mafia tactics a this unreal belt...

For me is a shame to the sport this kind of cheater bums... Something bad happened there to Braemer ran away like a turkey on thanksgiving....

Comment

Shameful defense. Joppy hasn't had a relevant win in over 8 years. And that was at MW. This is the title Cleverly should go after while he garners enough experience to hang with Dawson, Hopkins, Pascal, Cloud, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X