Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek: Wladimir Klitschko Will Be The Fight of My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek: Wladimir Klitschko Will Be The Fight of My Life

A week ago in my New Year blog, I said that I had hoped to win the world title by the end of 2011. Today everything points to an agreement being signed for a fight with Wladimir Klitschko. The fight will be at the new Stadium in Wrocław. Our location has many practical aspects. Our fight will promote the new stadium, and the city, before the planned EURO 2012 soccer matches.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think this is the best fight at HW.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 01-08-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Do we need any more proof that Wlad never wanted the Haye fight in July?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Nope.

Wlad is the biggest duck in boxing history. Adamek will be a walkover for Wlad. He is a blown up light heavyweight who lost to Dawson (who lost to Pascal (who drew against an ancient Hopkins).

Even so, this will be Wlad's greatest win, if you can call it that, which speaks volumes about his overall career and resume thus far. There is not one standout victory on Wlad's resume, and there won't be until he grows the balls to get in the ring and beat David Haye. However, he has made it clear he fears Haye by ducking him to fight Chisora and then scheduling a fight with Adamek in September a month before Haye's long publicised retirement deadline. What he has done is a disgrace. He never wanted to fight Haye in July and he never plans to fight Haye in the future.

Comment

lol at these ******ed British crybabies

Haye had millions of opportunities to fight a Klitschko and he pussied out everytime.

Haye is a coward and a disgrace to boxing.

Go retire, you pussy, good riddance
          Last edited by yessuh; 01-08-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
            lol at these ******ed British crybabies

Haye had millions of opportunities to fight a Klitschko and he pussied out everytime.

Haye is a coward and a disgrace to boxing.

Go retire Haye, you pussy, good riddance
            Wlad is a ***** block head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              The DIVA pulled out twice.STFU B

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                The DIVA pulled out twice.STFU B
                Injured and Tv station going bankrupt so might not have got paid.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  Wlad is a ***** block head.
                  Wlad will defend his titles almost 20 times and be in the HOF....

Gavid won't...

And Brit fans trolling in every Wlad threads won't change that fact.

Klitschko doesn't need the british hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                    Injured and Tv station going bankrupt so might not have got paid.
                    Dont forget the nut removal surgury

Comment

Working...
                    X