Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Will Teach Dereck Chisora a Lesson in April!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: I Will Teach Dereck Chisora a Lesson in April!

The title defense of IBF, IBO, WBO and „The Ring“ World Heavyweight Champion Wladimir Klitschko against British and Commonwealth Champion Dereck Chisora has been re-scheduled for April 30 at SAP Arena Mannheim, Germany. Originally, the fight was supposed to happen last year on December 11, also in Mannheim, but had to be cancelled due to an injury of Wladimir Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

**** off you joke, 8 weeks before july 2nd, sign the contract and fight haye instead. you are a joke to boxing and i hope there is a tv blackout for all your future fights outside of germany

you coward, you are nothing but a coward, you have been exposed as the ducker you claimed haye was, you got what you wanted including the fight in germany yet you take the chisora fight

everyone knows you cant sign a contract for the haye fight until after the chisora, why, why duck him wlad

Comment

Who cares? I'm not watching it.

Comment

Im more interested in the ladies in your signature! hehe

I would watch this fight and Wlad has said the fight with Haye is ready for 2nd July.

Comment

vlad

Comment

Yes Wladimir you are such a tough man.

yawn

Comment

stinker.

In a way I'm happy Chisora got his chance after training for the first fight but then again it's not like he really deserved that shot anyway.

Haye/Wlad never happens now. Vitali is fighting Solis. Haye might as well fight Valuev again and try and knock him out.

Comment

what a **** fight. won't be watching even on a stream.

Both Wlad & Haye need to sort their **** out as every other fight is just a load of pony and they both know it!

Comment

wladimir bitchko is a coward

Comment

No wonder people aren't interested in the heavyweight division anymore with ******* like the Klits. Shame on Wlad

Comment

Working...
                    X